- The Lauritzson Research Scholarships will have a value of €28,000 per annum, tenable for two or four academic years (depending on whether the successful applicant is pursuing an MSc or PhD) and includes a student bursary of €16,000 per annum, tuition fees and a budget for laboratory consumables to support the student’s research.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students who have attained at least at least Second Class Honours, Grade 1 (or equivalent) in an appropriate degree are eligible to apply for a PhD or MSc Research degree at UCC.
- The scholarship consists of student stipend of €16,000 and €12,000 towards tuition fees and laboratory consumables.
- The scholarship is tenable for two or four years; depending on the course of study (i.e. MSc or PhD.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded here Lauritizon Food Scholarship Application, please ensure that you have written agreement from a potential supervisor in advance of your application submission.
Deadline: Closing date for applications is July 14, 2017.