- Scholarship includes all university tuition and fees.
- Scholarship can be taken at ALU Campus (Rwanda and Mauritius)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Full tuition scholarship at the ALU campus of your choice
- Includes all university tuition and fees
- Does not include personal expenses or food
- Open to all nationalities
- Must apply for general admission
- Nationality: Scholarship is available students to African students : Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
Steps to apply
- Click below to enter via email
- Like us on Facebook
- Click to share on social media
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2017.