Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme. The program will prioritize the following disciplines for 2017/2018:
- The sciences, including biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics
- Medicine, nursing, and midwifery
- Engineering, including construction, civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering;
- Geology and mining;
- Information technology; and
- Scholarship can be taken in Liberia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, and applicants must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above. For students graduating from high school, who does not receive a GPA, a total average mark of 80% is required.
- Female students and students with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Application forms and further information are available at the County Education Office in each county.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- The Government of Liberia is committed to ensuring that educational opportunities are equally available to students from all communities across the country.
- Therefore, application forms can be picked up, and applications submitted, at County Education Offices.
- Inquiries can also be directed to the Division of Scholarships at the Ministry of Education on cell numbers: 0886-547-655 and 0886-522-990.
Deadline: Applications close on June 2, 2017.