Worth of Award
The scholarship covers:
- €700,- tuition fee;
- Lunch, 5 days;
- Course materials;
- Opening dinner;
- Closing reception.
- There are five student scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- The partial scholarships are exclusively available to master students and PhD candidates.
- Eligible candidates are those focusing on issues of international law including dispute resolution, courts and tribunals, settlement of investment disputes, the peaceful settlement of disputes, and the judicialization of international law.
- Students focusing on private international law practices with public interest consequences are also eligible, as are students in related fields.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Application documents to be submitted:
- A completed online partial scholarship application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- A letter of motivation (400 words), including arguments for scholarship eligibility;
- Two names of references that can be contacted, along with email and telephone contact information
- Selection Method: Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a panel of professionals from the University of Amsterdam and the Asser Institute. Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks after receiving automatic confirmation their application was processed.
Deadline: The scholarships are available immediately, and will be awarded on a rolling basis. For that reason, they are advised to apply as soon as possible. Once all scholarships have been assigned, the procedure will be closed and an announcement will be made.
Should you not receive an automatic confirmation your application was successfully processed within 2 work days, or should you have any further questions regarding scholarships, please contact [email protected]