- Scholarship will be awarded CHF 15,000.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Switzerland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Minimum a bachelor degree holder, several years of work experience in life science or related field, and fluency in English.
- The candidate should already have taken the GMAT, or be a PhD, CPA or CFA level 2 holder to qualify for a GMAT waiver. If candidates have not taken the GMAT and are not eligible for a waiver, they should be willing to complete the Admissions Test within 10 days after a scholarship competition result has been communicated. The competition is open to applicants to both the Part-time MBA and Full-time MBA.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Submit a condensed paper of maximum two pages + submit a 5-6 minute video elaborating on the assessment. The candidate can choose one of the following two questions:
- Identify and give reasons for current business models/processes that are most at risk, in light of disruption and digitization in the life science industry today.
- Identify and explain two or three strategic business transformations that would need to be implemented to increase innovation capabilities in the life science industry today.
The paper and video should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line: “Life Science Scholarship Competition”. Should the candidate continue in the process, we will ask the candidate to submit a complete application, but the application fee will be waived.
Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 4, 2017.