- Presidential Scholarship: $76,000 – $84,000 four-year scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship: $68,000 – $72,000 four-year scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship: $24,000 – $48,000 four-year scholarship
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: $8,000 four-year scholarship
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: Full tuition, mandatory fees, and on-campus room and board. Plus an additional $3000 for academic pursuits outside of the classroom
- Endowed Scholarships: Varies
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: Full tuition
- Fish Scholarship: $60,000 four-year scholarship. Plus an additional, one-time $2500 for an experience that promotes global citizenship
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: $3,400 split evenly ($1,700 per semester) between the first two consecutive semesters of enrollment
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Achievement Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment if admitted during or after fall 2015; SAP* and full-time enrollment if admitted prior to 2015
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: Daughters and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Endowed Scholarships: All students who complete the FAFSA and are enrolled full-time are automatically considered. There is no separate application process, however if you wish to submit additional information for consideration, please complete the Information Profile. Please note that these scholarships are awarded annually and not automatically renewed for subsequent years.
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Fish Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: One-time award
- US and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applying to Simmons is free when student use online application or Common Application.
- The Common Application: Simmons is a member of the Common Application, allowing first year and transfer students to apply to multiple schools with just one application.
- Simmons Online Application: Simmons also offers our institutional specific application. To get started, choose the application below for the term in which you would like to enroll and your student type.
- Simmons Print Application: Students can download and print the appropriate Simmons print application. Please mail application and supporting materials.
Deadline: The application deadline for Spring 2018 intake is November 1, 2017.