- MLitt Human Resource Management
- MLitt International Business
- MLitt Marketing
- MLitt Management
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Banking and Finance
Worth of Award
- There are five scholarships worth £2,000 each in the International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme.
- Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The International Ambassador Scholarships are for international fee-paying applicants for full-time taught Masters degrees (MLitt/MSc) at the School of Management in 2017. Only those who have received an offer and made a pre-payment of £1500 to accept their place are eligible to apply.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- The scholarship is available for application on the Scholarships and Funding Catalogue. If you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2017-2018 academic year, you will have received an email with instructions on how to access the catalogue.
- As part of the application, you will be asked to write and upload a personal statement. The statement must be no more than 500 words, and should include the following information:
- Why are you an excellent candidate both academically and personally for this award/scholarship?
- What relevant experience do you have that would demonstrate your ability to fulfil the role of International Ambassador for the School?
- How do you plan to fund the remainder of the fees and other costs associated with studying on your chosen Masters Programme (accommodation, living costs, etc.)?
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 16, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply