- One International Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship will cover 60 credits towards your module fees.
- Two Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships will cover 30 credits towards your module fees.
- Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the online distance learning postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology programme at the University of Edinburgh for the 2017-2018 academic sessions.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants from following countries can apply for these Scholarships:
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online.
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Deadline: The application deadline is August 4, 2017.