These Scholarships are available to pursue Masters programme in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
Each scholarship will cover the full fees relating to the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management.
For successful recipients studying towards the MSc Carbon Management programme, the scholarship will cover the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management component of the master’s programme.
- Up to twenty scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarships:
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on to the PgCert Climate Change Management (online) or MSc Carbon Management (online).
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. Priority will be given to applicants from those nations most at risk from climate change and who are deemed to have the greatest potential to tackle climate change in their home country.
- Applicants from the following countries listed below are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme: Afghanistan, Cuba, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sudan, Algeria, Democratic People’s, Republic of Korea, Iraq, Namibia, Suriname, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Jamaica, Nauru, Swaziland, Argentina, Djibouti, Jordan, Nepal, Syria, Azerbaijan, Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, Bahamas, Ecuador, Kiribati, Niger, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Egypt, Laos, Nigeria, Timor-Lester, Belize, El Salvador, Lebanon, Pakistan, Togo, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho, Palau, Tonga, Bhutan, Eritrea, Liberia, Papua ,New Guinea, Tunisia, Bolivia, Ethiopia, Libya, Paraguay, Turkmenistan, Botswana, Fiji , Madagascar, Peru, Tuvalu, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Malawi, Philippines, Uganda, Burundi, Gambia, Maldives, Rwanda, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Ghana, Mali, Samoa, Vanuatu, Cameroon, Guatemala, Marshall Islands, Sao Tome & Principe, Venezuela, Cape Verde, Guinea, Mauritania, Senegal, Vietnam, Central African Rep., Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia Sierra Leone, Yemen, Chad, Guyana, Moldova, Solomon Islands, Zambia, Comoros, Haiti, Mongolia, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Honduras, Morocco, South Africa, Ivory Coast, India, Mozambique, Sri Lanka.
How to Apply
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. Click here
Deadline: Scholarships is application deadline is June 9, 2017.