Worth of Award
- Students can apply for up to two scholarships, but do note that the total amount of financial aid received by a participant generally does not exceed 25% of tuition.
- Scholarships will be awarded by a Committee composed of INSEAD GEMBA faculty and admission staff.
- Awards will be deducted from the last instalment of tuition fees, and no appeal process is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken at INSEAD Campus
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarships for Excellence – Specific Deadlines: This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements and who promise that they will contribute to class discussions on the programme.
- Abu Dhabi Executive Fellowship – Open to Middle East Section applicants only: Abu Dhabi Executive Fellowships will be awarded based on merit to candidates whose background, work experience and personal profiles will bring unique diversity to INSEAD.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Women – Open to female applicants only: The INSEAD GEMBA seeks motivated women in businesses who demonstrate significant achievements in their professional lives.
- INSEAD Professional Women’s Network Fellowship – Open to all Applicants (Female and Male): All INSEAD EMBA applicants (male or female) are eligible to apply for the INSEAD PWN Global Fellowship. They must have a valid and fully paid PWN Association membership at the time of application, regardless of the chapter.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for National Diversity: This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who commit to contributing to their own country. Preference will be given to those coming from emerging and developing countries. The committee will look for specific examples of contributions that have an impact.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Entrepreneurship: The INSEAD GEMBA seeks to identify individuals with proven entrepreneurial record and commitment to entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurial potential will be assessed, and preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate financial need.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Non-Traditional Backgrounds: This scholarship aims to encourage and help those from atypical backgrounds attend the INSEAD GEMBA Programme. We seek motivated leaders working in public service, NGOs, not-for-profit and educational institutions, scientists, journalists, medical practitioners, military officers, architects, etc.
- INSEAD REACHING OUT MBA (ROMBA) LGBT Fellowship: Their goal is to provide opportunities for all, including those from the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities. We are proud to offer an INSEAD Reaching Out MBA LGBT Fellowship to encourage and help LGBT students and allies to attend the INSEAD GEMBA programme.
- INSEAD GEMBA Financial Fellowship: The INSEAD GEMBA Financial Fellowships will be granted to participants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient finances for the INSEAD GEMBA Programme and may be limited in accessing loans. Participants must be self-funded and demonstrate proven financial need.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Step 1: Download the financial profile form, fill it in and save it under your name. Your financial profile will serve as a background for all applications if you apply for more than one scholarship.
Step 2: Please read through the list of available scholarships below.
Step 3: Download your selected scholarship application (maximum two), write your essay and save it under your name.
Step 4: Please email your financial profile form together with your scholarship application(s) to EMBA.ScholarshipCommittee-at-insead.edu
To apply to the INSEAD GEMBA programme, students must submit an online application form and the necessary supporting documentation. After submission, you will be emailed a confirmation of receipt and notification of any missing elements. Once your application is completed, INSEAD aims to notify you of the next steps within 5 business days. INSEAD has one Admissions team responsible for processing all EMBA applications. Please recognise delays may happen due to time zone differences and public holidays. The online application comprises:
- Select INSEAD EMBA Assessment or GMAT
- Profile Information
- Job Description and Motivational Essays
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Academic Transcripts
- English Language Certification
Deadline: Students can submit their application(s) up to one week prior to the start of the programme (with the exception of Excellence and ADEC scholarships that have their own set of deadlines). The application deadline for INSEAD GEMBA Scholarships for Excellence is
Asia section: May 15, 2017
Middle East section: August 16, 2017
Europe section: September 5, 2017
Financial Profile Form
Click here for more details and to apply