Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship is worth up to £1,000 per academic year of study (for a maximum of 3 years based on satisfactory progression.)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Overseas Excellence Scholarship is open to all new undergraduate overseas (Non-EU) fee payers.
- Students must hold an offer from the RAU for September 2017.
- Overseas (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- You must hold an offer from the RAU for September 2017.
- You need to apply by using the online application form, together with supporting evidence. Please download and ask your referee to complete the Scholarship reference form;
- the referee should be your most recent school/university tutor or employer. They do not accept references from family members.
- Please note Scholarship applications cannot be considered without a satisfactory reference. Additional information may be requested at a later date.
Deadline: Applications and all supporting information must be received by the University by June 15, 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.