Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship is worth up to £1,000 per academic year of study (for a maximum of 3 years based on satisfactory progression.)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Overseas Excellence Scholarship is open to all new undergraduate overseas (Non-EU) fee payers.
- Students must hold an offer from the RAU for September 2017.
- Overseas (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- You must hold an offer from the RAU for September 2017.
- You need to apply by using the online application form, together with supporting evidence. Please download and ask your referee to complete the Scholarship reference form;
- the referee should be your most recent school/university tutor or employer. They do not accept references from family members.
- Please note Scholarship applications cannot be considered without a satisfactory reference. Additional information may be requested at a later date.
Deadline: Applications and all supporting information must be received by the University by June 15, 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Click to Obtain Online Application Form
Click here for more details and to apply