- The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce six scholarship awards of £2000 for students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017 and who are currently studying at either Bellerbys Brighton, Oxford, London or Cambridge.
- Six scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at either Bellerbys Brighton, Oxford, London or Cambridge.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 30 June 2017.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
- International students (Non-EU) applicants can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Application forms will be sent out to offer holders by college counsellors.
- Once application forms have been completed, they must be returned to the college counsellor.
- Applications should be made through your college