Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences in September 2017.
CACSSS Interdisciplinary Taught Masters Programmes:
- MA in Contemporary Migration and Diaspora Studies
- MA in Criminology
- MA in Digital Arts and Humanities
- MA in Digital Cultures
- MA in Irish Studies – Identities and Representations
- MA in Film and Screen Media
- MA in Landscape, Built Heritage and Design
- MA in Politics
- MA in Women’s Studies Masters in Planning and Sustainable Development (MPlan)
- MSocSc Voluntary and Community Sector Management
- MSocSc Youth Work with Community Arts and Sports Studies.
Worth of Award
- The funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
- 12 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The Excellence Scholarships (Masters) are for students who wish to carry out a Taught Masters or MRes programme in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) at University College Cork, Ireland. Applicants must have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or subsequent degree.
- Applications are invited from students who will commence a Taught Masters or MRes programme in autumn 2017. Applicants upgrading from a Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are open to EU and non-EU students. However, the funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
How to Apply
- Completed applications including all documentation for Masters programmes in the School of Music and Theatre only must be emailed to graduateschool.cacsss-at-ucc.ie no later than Thursday, 1 June 2017.
- Applicants should complete the Excellence Scholarship (Masters) application form.
- In addition, applicants must ask a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor to send an academic reference separately, on the appropriate form.
- 7. All documentation must be submitted by email only to graduateschool.cacsss-at-ucc.ie. Incomplete applications, hard copy applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Applications, where the applicant has not yet applied for a programme through www.pac.ie, will not be considered. Applications must adhere to the stipulated word limits.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 1, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply