Awards are open to all levels in all disciplines. Students in any field of endeavour can apply.
Worth of Award
Competition benefits and prizes, You gain the following:
- Exposure: Earn international exposure to top design firms and brands.
- Mentorship: Benefit from the guidance and portfolio reviews by industry experts.
- Opportunities: Be invited to exclusive Adobe Career Bootcamp and the Adobe Creative Residency.
- Resources: Boost your career with access to Adobe Creative Cloud, a trip to Adobe MAX, career tips from the pros at 99U, and more.
- Scholarship can be taken in any country
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Competition is free to enter!
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of the entry.
- For the complete list of eligibility criteria, visit the official website via link below.
- Citizens of all countries can participate in this competition.
- Project originality and creative excellence.
- Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
- Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
How to Apply
To apply, follow these simple steps:
- Create a profile with your Adobe ID, Upload your work on Behance, Get connected to the ADAA community, and Sign up for events + mentorship.
- Please visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply.
Deadline: Application deadline is June 12, 2017.