Worth of Award
- This scholarship is given to up to 10 deserving students who are able to demonstrate their leadership capability.
- Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- GPA of a minimum 2.75 out of 4.00
- Active participation in BINUS Student Ambassadorship Program (events, promotion, communication)
- Indonesian and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants are automatically considered upon submission of all relevant documentation. Application Requirements
- High school certificate
- GPA of a minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0
- Proof of non-academic achievements (competitions, group/clubs leadership involvement, community development, social projects) or any comparable English proficiency exam
- May be waived upon proof of English as high school language of instruction;
- In case of lower score students have the possibility to join BINUS University pre-university English preparation course
Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.