- European Architecture
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood and Plastics
- Engineering Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance
- International Business Administration
- International Relations and European-Asian Studies
Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the following:
- The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period of September 1st to June 30th.
- Sixty-one scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Are non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- Have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- Started their studies in the Master’s programme at TTÜ after 1 July 2017;
- Study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition.
- International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.