Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s or master’s programme.
Worth of Award
- The Zuyd Excellence Scholarship amounts to € 3600,- maximum per academic year for the nominal duration of the programme concerned.
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences offers approximately fifty Zuyd Excellence scholarships per year. These scholarships are subject to supply and demand.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You are not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland
- You are applying for a complete full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme and have received your Zuyd student number through studielink.nl/
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme and institution
- The scholarships apply only to the government funded, international, fully English-taught study Bachelor and Master programmes; European Studies, Hotel Management, Interdisciplinary Arts (iArts), International Business, Interior Architecture and Music Bachelor and Master)
- You are required to pay the highest institutional tuition fees
- You live in the Netherlands during your study period
- You have never cut short a Zuyd programme without obtaining a degree
- You can only be granted the Holland Scholarship if you have not previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands
- International students (not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for the Holland Scholarship and/or Zuyd Excellence grant please complete this form and send it with all the required accompanying documents to internationaloffice-at-zuyd.nl before May 1st or December 1st.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 1, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply