The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate degree programme in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Three scholarships are available.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Please note that students already registered and studying on a program at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017.
- Applicants from Egypt can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017.
- Selection for the award will be based on academic merit with the decisions announced in late July.
- The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrollment on studies in September 2017.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017.