Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme to study various subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships vary from € 1000 to € 1500, the amount depends on the proposed research topic.
- For PhD candidates with a scholarship, the regional fee, the stamp duties, and insurance costs will be withheld each year, from the first monthly grant.
- This amount is established on a yearly basis. For the academic year 2017-2018, this amount is equal to Euro 160.00, unless there are changes in national and regional legislation.
- A number of scholarships are available.
The PhD available places fall within the following categories:
- a) Places with doctoral scholarships provided by the Politecnico di Milano. This scholarship can be:
- General (generic scholarships)
- Connected to a specific research topic (topic scholarships)
Within the group of topic scholarships, Politecnico di Milano issues 21 scholarships, with the aim of supporting interdisciplinary research on the following topics. Each interdisciplinary scholarship is associated with doctoral research which involves two different doctoral programmes
- b) Places without doctoral scholarships provided by the Politecnico di Milano.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Documents that must be uploaded to the online application:
- Research project format (RTF)
- CV Template (RTF)