Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme at an AMBA-accredited Business School in the field of business.
Worth of Award
- Six scholarships worth the US $8,333 are available for international applicants.
- Each scholarship will be paid to the accepting business school and will be discounted from the total course tuition fee.
- There are six scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken at AMBA-accredited Business School
To be eligible for consideration for the AMBA Scholarship, students must:
- Complete the AMBA Scholarship application form including your essay of no more than 1,000 words answering only the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Scholarships are available for international applicants.
How to Apply
- The mode of applying is online.
- Applicants are required to fill in the application form and at the same time submit a short essay outlining their commitment to responsible management and sustainability and discuss why this is important for the future of business.
- The Essay topic: ‘Drawing upon evidence of your commitment and capability from your previous endeavors, discuss how you plan to use your MBA to develop your responsible leadership and affect sustainable and progressive change in business and society.’
- Word limit: Maximum 1000 words in English
Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply