- Design – Interior Design
- Design – Product Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Photography and Visual Design
Worth of Award
- The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
- 40 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Students can apply online or send the required documents by e-mail to: int.info-at-naba.it and also by post. Applicants are required to submit:
- Application for participation (p. 3/3)
- Application for admission
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- Previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
Deadline: The application must be sent by and no later than May 12, 2017. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply