Worth of Award
The international committee of the Red Cross in collaboration with the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital will take care of all the educational expenses include Air ticket, Tuition, Accommodation.
Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania, Lagos or Rwanda
- Must be 18 years of age and above by the date of the application
- Nigerians applicants can apply for this scholarship.
- must have passed SSCE (secondary School Education Certificate): WAEC / NECO / GCE –Olevel);
- must have written passed 2016/17 academic year JAMB test with minimum 180 score
- must speak fluently Hausa & Kanuri; Fulani & Babur is an asset
- must be able to communicate fluently in English;
- must be willing to travel
- must have original Birth Certificate (not affidavit);
How to Apply
- Applicants should send applications to cmd_umth-at-yahoo.com (for online version) or hard copy to CMAC Office / Univ Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
- Please clearly indicate the program that you are interested in
- (Applications intended for this role without a clear subject will not be treated)
Deadline: The deadline for the submission of applications will be May 5, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply