- Up to 30 awards of £3000 will be awarded towards the first year of full-time study (undergraduate and postgraduate taught)
- Up to 30 awards are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Scholarships will be assessed based on the criteria below:
- Academic qualifications – Students achieving the equivalent to a minimum of three A-levels at B for Undergraduate courses or above or a 2:1 or above for Postgraduate courses will be considered
- Your motivation to study at ARU and relevant extracurricular activity or work experience. This will be assessed from your personal statement
- Complete application with all relevant supporting documentation to study a full-time course at ARU submitted by the 14 July 2017.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Students achieving this award will be notified no later than the 31st July 2017. The awardees will be selected at the discretion of Anglia Ruskin University. Complete this application form and return by email to international-at-anglia.ac.uk.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 14, 2017.