All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for full-time students who are enrolled full-time at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
Five scholarships worth a total of $13,000 will be awarded in 2017.
- Excellence Award
- Community Award
- Overseas Student’s Award
- There are five scholarships available.
- Open to both local and international students, applicants must be in their second year or above and enrolled full-time at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria, and have scored an average of at least 70 points for four subjects over two semesters.
- Post-graduate candidates by research can submit a transcript of their final year undergraduate degree results.
- Local and international students in Victoria are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Check List of Supporting Information
- A copy of last year’s academic final result which shows the mark of the subjects.
- A recent photo.
- At least one letter of reference.
- Supporting evidence of community service.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 15, 2017.