Worth of Award
- The scholarship will be a contribution towards tuition fees as per the University fees structure.
- International students will, in addition, receive a contribution towards living costs and accommodation.
- Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Eligible candidates must be citizens of a country in sub-Saharan Africa, admitted to study in any of the ACALISE Programmes listed above at Uganda Martyrs University or our partner institutions. Applicants must meet the admission conditions of Uganda Martyrs University.
- Nationality: Students from sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
A complete application form together with all the application documents listed above should be sent to Central Scholarship Committee C/O Deputy Vice Chancellor (FA) or email: dvcfa-at-umu.ac.ug before Monday, May15, 2017 by close of business.
- Fully filled and signed Uganda Martyrs University Scholarship form
- Signed curriculum vitae.
- Certified university degree certificates and transcripts;
- Proof of admission to the ACALISE Programmes,
- Letter of motivation
- 2 Referees at least one from Academia
Deadline: Application deadline is May 15, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply