The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme in the field of Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health. Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To study the MSc, students must have:
- Either a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific subject:
- veterinary science
- animal science
- Biological sciences or medicine.
- Or a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific discipline, which has, in the opinion of the University, included suitable training.
- The scholarships are available to nationals of developing Commonwealth countries.
How to Apply
Application is a two-stage process:
Stage 1 – Deadline 12 May 2017
Interested applicants should complete and submit the following:
- The application is accessed via the Commonwealth Scholarships
- Click ‘Go to the EAS’ and on the Electronic Application System [EAS] click ‘Applicant’s Portal’, you can register as a new user with your email address.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form [Word Doc] and email with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Course Administrator: rchandler-at-rvc.ac.uk
Successful applicants of Stage 1 will be notified when they may progress to Stage 2 of the application process (end August).
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 12, 2017.