Nuova Accademia di Belle Artio (NABA) seeks applications for 40 scholarships worth (60%, 50%, 40% and 20%) the tuition fees for all new international students to attend the postgraduate programs starting next September.
Founded in 1980, NABA is the largest private art academy in Italy. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Italian and English that are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Scholarships are available to pursue a master degree programme in the following programme:
- Design – Interior Design
- Design – Product Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Photography and Visual Design
Worth of Award
- The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
- 40 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Students can apply online or send the required documents by e-mail to: nt.info-at-naba.it and also by post. Applicants are required to submit:
- Application for participation (p. 3/3)
- Application for admission
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- Previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
Deadline: The application must be sent by and no later than May 12, 2017. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6, 2017.
Click here for application form
Click here for more details and to apply