Google offers MBA Internship to first-year students in a 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December first-yearJune 2018. This is paid internship programme offered for the duration of 10 to 12 weeks in Shanghai, China; Beijing, China; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan; Hong Kong for the year 2017.
The internship is offered in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales, and Operations, or related fields and can be taken in Shanghai, China; Beijing, China; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan; Hong Kong.
Worth of Award
- This is a paid internship programme.
- The duration of the internship is 10 to 12 weeks.
- Must be a first-year student in a 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Taipei office between May and August 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales, and Operations, or related fields.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- For internships, they hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online. Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship). A cover letter is not required.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Click here for more details and to apply