The Robert Gordon University offers Canadian Natural Resources International Scholarship open to first-year students and will fund £1,000 per annum, with support being provided for each scholarship awarded for a period of four years.
Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) Limited (the Company) is an independent oil and natural gas production company, based in Calgary, Alberta, with operations in its core areas located in Western Canada, the UK portion of the North Sea and Offshore Africa.
All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate (BA) programme in the following courses:
- Management Degree BA (Hons)
- Management with Human Resource Management BA (Hons)
- Management with Marketing Degree BA (Hons)
Worth of Award
The CNR International Business scholarship is open to first-year students and will fund £1,000 per annum, with support being provided for each scholarship awarded for a period of four years.
The CNR Scholarship donation will specifically fund:
- 1 x Engineering Scholarship
- 1 x Business Scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Only applicants domiciled in Scotland or normally domiciled in Scotland, but temporarily living elsewhere, are eligible to apply for a CNR International Scholarship.
- It is intended that each scholarship will consist of mentoring, support for dissertations and projects, including a potential for a work placement.
- It is intended that an annual event will also provide representatives of CNR International and the funding recipients with the opportunity of meeting each other in person.
- The CNR International Scholarship will be awarded primarily on the basis of academic merit and personal characteristics. In the case of the Access Scholarship, a financial element will also be considered.
Only applicants domiciled in Scotland or normally domiciled in Scotland are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
Completed forms should be submitted to scholarships-at-rgu.ac.uk before the deadline of Thursday 31 August 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2017.
Click to Obtain Online Application Form
Click here for more details and to apply