- A doctoral scholarship for a period of 1 year, renewable for three times 1 year after a positive evaluation, with a maximum of in total 4 funded years of doctoral scholarship >;
- The start date of the scholarship 01/10/2017;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Profile and requirements
- Students hold a master degree in Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Bioengineering or related fields with a strong background in inorganic material synthesis and analysis.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- The emphases in your teaching correspond to the educational vision of the university.
- You are a team player, willing to collaborate with other partners involved in this project.
- Experience in materials synthesis and characterization is encouraged.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
Applying criteria below:
- Applications may only be submitted online and should include a copy of your CV and a cover letter, until the closing date 19/06/2017.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
- After pre-selection, the top 6 candidates will be invited for an interview (in person or via skype).
- More information about the application form can be obtained fromvacatures-at-uantwerpen.be
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof.Vera Meynen, meynen-at-uantwerpen.be.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 19, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply