BerGSAS doctoral programs:
- Ancient Languages and Texts (ALT)
- Ancient Objects and Visual Studies (AOViS)
- Ancient Philosophy and History of Ancient Science (APhil/HistAS)
- Landscape Archaeology and Architecture (LAA)
- Languages and Cultures of the Silk Road (Silk Road)
Worth of Award
- Each doctoral fellowship will include a stipend of 1350 euros per month to be awarded for two years, with an option to an extension for a third year upon positive evaluation towards the end of the second year.
- 21 doctoral fellowships will be available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Candidates must hold an exemplary Master’s degree or equivalent degree.
- Each doctoral fellowship will include a stipend of 1350 euros per month to be awarded for two years, with an option to extension for a third year upon positive evaluation towards the end of the second year
- International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply
Candidates must send their application including the documents listed below and with the application quoting reference number DS-17- Topoi-BerGSAS before May 2, 2017, to application-at-berliner-antikekolleg.org.
Required application documents (1 pdf, max. 10 MB):
- Cover letter (2-3 pages, including the name of the BerGSAS doctoral program for which you are applying)
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae (CV, resume)
- Commitment by the potential supervisor of your dissertation project dissertation project synopsis (8-10 pages)
- Work plan and schedule
- Copies of certificates of any academic degrees
- Copies of certificates of German and/or English languages skills
- Writing sample (15-20 pages)
- In addition: Two letters of recommendation
Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is May 2, 2017.