The Orebro University Scholarship programme is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland, who are required to pay tuition fees for studies starting after June 2011.
Örebro University is a modern, broad-based university with internationally prominent research. 15,000 students and 1,300 staff study and work here. University offers some 80-degree programmes at the undergraduate and Master’s levels as well as some 600 separate courses.
International master’s programmes are taught in English in Sweden. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in order to meet the entry requirements.
The scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree programme at Orebro University to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers full or partial tuition fees but does not cover living expenses.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Scholarships are only open to students from countries outside the EU, EEA and Switzerland, who are required to pay tuition fees.
- Students from countries outside the EU, EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden.
- Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application.
- Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.