The University of Konstanz is a research-oriented reform university that meets its social responsibilities by providing high-quality research and educational opportunities. It is committed to the basic idea behind a university, that in order to generate scientific knowledge, close links between research and teaching have to be established and maintained.
Fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral programme in any discipline.
Worth of Award
- Salary Scale 13 TV-L will be awarded.
- Three fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Applicant Requirements for this Fellowship include:
- Candidates must be in possession of a doctoral degree by September 1, 2017, and have acquired two years of postdoctoral research experience at most.
- Candidates must not hold an academic permanent position, a professorship, or have a habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi). Candidates with their own position funded by another program, which can be transferred to Konstanz, are also eligible.
- Applicants must propose a research project that ties in with a discipline represented at the University of Konstanz. Applicants should contact potential mentors (Local Hosts) among the researchers at the University of Konstanz in order to ensure appropriate affiliation. Support from the department strengthens the application.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply
- All applications and supporting materials must be submitted in English via the Online Application Platform including reference number 2017/053.
- The required documents include a completed application form, a letter of motivation, research proposal, curriculum vitae, a writing sample, and two letters of reference.