- Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH)
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN)
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE)
- Economics, Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA)
Worth of Award
- All PhD students admitted to the PhD program are exempt from paying tuition fees, although they are still responsible for paying the yearly Regional Education Tax (currently €140.00/year);
- All PhD students are offered free meals (lunch and dinner) at the on-campus canteen;
- All scholarship recipients are provided with free accommodation in shared double rooms within the campus residential facilities.
- 36; one (1) scholarship is reserved for candidates willing to write their doctoral thesis in applied economics and management under the joint supervision of a promoter from the IMT School and a promotor from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Applications are open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Degree: • “Laurea Magistrale” or “Specialist” (according to DM n° 509, of November 3, 1999), or a four- or five-year degree (according to the previous rules of the Italian higher education system) obtained in Italy;
- Foreign degrees with a minimum duration equivalent to 4 years (full time). The 4-year duration should be considered a minimum but not sufficient requirement: the eligibility of degrees will be assessed by the Selection Committee.
For the selection procedure, candidates are required to upload online the documents indicated in Table 2 – Attachments to the application.
For the enrolment, candidates will be required to hand in the documents indicated in Table 4 – Documents required for enrolment.
Applicants who obtain their degree by no later than October 31st, 2017 can also apply. These candidates will be admitted to the selection procedure “with reserve” and must provide their degree certificate by the date of enrollment or they will be excluded from the program.
Knowledge of English language: Applicants are required to indicate their level of English.
- Italian and international applicants are eligible for this IMT PhD Program.
How to Apply
- The mode of applying is online.
- The application form must be mandatorily filled out in English through the online procedure available on the School’s website, by July 18 th, 2017, at 12:00pm.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format.
- The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment. If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or another non-modifiable format).
- If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or another non-modifiable format).
Deadline: The application deadline is July 18, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply online