Worth of Award
- Successful bursaries will provide the award holder with a one-off stipend of £1,000 payable to the student in his or her 1st year of studies.
- There are four bursaries available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Students can apply for a bursary at the school if they:
- Are an international fee paying student who intends to study at the university full-time;
- Hold an offer of a place to study at the School for 2017/18 before you apply for a bursary;
- Agree to complete enhanced disclosure (if required); and
- Agree to provide a letter of good conduct and agree to comply with Fitness to Practise procedures (if relevant) within the school.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- The form may be completed electronically or in their own handwriting.
- To apply, students need to complete an application form and return it to the School.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 25, 2017.