- Qualified students are allowed to receive the scholarship covering full or 70% or half of the tuition.
- Number of Annual Selection for Spring & Fall semester
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Requirements for Jungseok International Scholarship
- Applicants must meet the following one condition, or .
- Obtain a grade point average(G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program.
- Have one of below Language Proficiency Certificates.
- Minimum score of official certificates for Language Proficiency
Check the validity period of your Language Proficiency Certificates.The Higher score will be better for receiving the full tuition fee as an International Scholarship.
- To achieve the Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended to submit Certificate for Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) when you apply.
- Part-time students cannot receive any scholarship from the graduate school.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: Application deadline is May 7, 2017.