Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth €15,000 and is intended as a contribution to the tuition fees of the master’s programme for a maximum period of 12 months.
- All remaining costs are the responsability of the scholarship holder. The scholarship starts and ends on the dates indicated in the award letter.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- Candidates must be admitted to either the Master in International Health or Master in Public Health and meet all application requirements of the scholarship.
- They must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- Citizens of low-income countries are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Step 1: Upload the following documents in your file in the KIT application system (link):
- A motivation letter why you apply to KIT Scholarship Fund and how you think you can
- Proof of financing for the remaining part of the funding (approx. 17.000 Euro). This can be bank statements, a letter of financial support by another scholarship provider, employer or other sources.
Please note that your application will not be taken account if these documents are not part of your application file. Upload your documents before 5 May 2017
Step 2: Please fill in the form below (but only after you have followed step 1!)
Step 3: Complete applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results in the week of 15 May 2017.
IMPORTANT: If you are selected for the KIT Scholarship Fund, KIT needs to receive the remaining sum before 1 June 2017. The reason for this is that NL immigration services have strict rules w.r.t. proven financing of students. Monthly instalments will be provided to you by KIT.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 10, 2017.