Worth of Award
- Students selected for the Rene Seydoux Scholarships will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
- The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
Applicants must meet the following area for the Rene Seydoux Scholarships:
- The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and/or citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- Only students who are first-time applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Candidates must, first of all, apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study.
- Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
In parallel to the Sciences Po Admissions application process online, an email with your application file for the René Seydoux Scholarship must be sent to [email protected] with the subject title “Application 2020/2021 Seydoux Scholarship”.
Your application must include the following documents; any application missing elements requested below will not be reviewed or considered:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline: Application for Rene Seydoux Scholarships is still ongoing, apply immediately.