Worth of Award
- Students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme. The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and/or citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- Only students who are first-time applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Candidates must, first of all, apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study.
- Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
- During the two weeks following the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Seydoux scholarship by sending an application to Léa Albrieux.
This application must include the following documents:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline: The application deadline is April 8, 2019.