BeArt-Presets announces the 2017 Academic Scholarship programme to help students to attain their educational goals and reach their full potential. Each year, BeArt-Presets offers a $5000 scholarship to one talented student.
The Scholarship Program is available to an Undergraduate, a Graduate, or a High School senior with an acceptance from an accredited University or College.
BeArt-Presets are a group of passionate photographers and designers specializing in Photography, and creating beautiful and functional Lightroom presets and Photoshop actions. We’re working together to create life-changing digital experiences. Our goal is to make photography simple and accessible to all photographers, from beginners to professionals. We offer a variety of Photography and post-processing tutorials, Adobe Lightroom presets and brushes, Photoshop actions & ACR presets. Our products include a huge choice of options for Fashion, Wedding, Portrait, Family, Newborn, HDR, Film effect, Nightclub event, Food, Landscape and Travel photographers and bloggers.
Worth of Award
One winner will receive a Scholarship Award in the amount of five thousand dollars ($5000).
- Applicants must be either an Undergraduate, a Graduate, or a High School senior.
- Nationality/Gender: All students, irrespective of nationality, race or gender are eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- In order to apply, fill out the online application form on their website (see link below) and submit it.
- In 1500 words or less, explain: “How will The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship impact your life?”
- Applicants must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar.
- Feel free to use any topics for your essay!
- The team of experts will choose the essays based on creativity and quality.
- Originality of the content, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation will be taken into account. The winner will be announced two weeks after the deadline passes.
- Please note that the payment will be made to the University’s financial aid office and then will be transferred to the account of the student.
- Write an essay according to the instructions provided below. Each essay must reflect the contestant’s own research, writing and original thinking.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook or LinkedIn profile so that they may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
Deadline: Your application should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST, April 1, 2018. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Note: The University/Academic Institution of your choice must be recognized and accredited by the highest relevant academic bodies in your country.