- The studentship will pay UK/EU fees and provide a maintenance stipend linked to the RCUK rate for up to three years.
- Applications from non-EU students are welcome, but a successful candidate would be responsible for paying the difference between non-EU and UK/EU fees.
- (Fees for 2017/18 are £12,900 for non-EU students and £4,195 for UK/EU students and are subject to annual increase. One PhD studentship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applications can be accepted from UK/EU and also International students.
- UK/EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
All documents should be submitted electronically. To apply for this studentship, you should submit:
- A fully completed application form (please ensure you read the guidance notes that accompany the form)
- Copies of your academic certificates and University transcripts
- Copies of your English Language Proficiency certificates (if applicable)
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter
Deadline: The closing date for applications is May 18, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply