The University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented students. It offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs and enjoys the right to recommend postgraduates exempting admission examinations.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A waiver of the fee for registration, tuition, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Have an excellent academic background, preferably GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
How to Apply
Each applicant should submit his/her
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Application without a clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan at the University of Jinan.
- Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 15, 2019.