Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in the field of Neuroscience. Topics focus on the research agenda of the Instituto de Neurociencias (IN): developmental, molecular, cellular and systems neurobiology.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships of 4500 € (500 €/month) + Costs of Master registration (aprox. 2000 €) value will be awarded.
- Up to 5 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The call is open to candidates of all nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Psychology of courses 2015-16 or 2016-2017
- Average record above 8,5/10
- Pre-registration to UMH – Master of Neuroscience
- Mobility and previous research experience are very positively valued in this call
- Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
How to Apply
Just send us (so_scholar-at-umh.es) before April the 30th 2017:
- Passport (pdf version).
- CV (no longer that one page).
- Academic records (Bachelor’s degree, up-to-date official length in academic years, subjects and marks).
- A letter of motivation (in English, no longer that one page), including up to three, preferred PIs to supervise your Master research work.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2017.