Sandhu Charitable Foundation Scholarship opens for applications to support first-year undergraduate students studying at Cass Business School in September 2017 for applicants of all nationalities.
Each year, Cass Business School, City University London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies.
University offers high quality, challenging courses to applicants who demonstrate the preparation and potential to succeed.
All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Each beneficiary will receive £5,000 per annum to cover partial cost of tuition fees, for the entirety of their three years of study starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Two partial scholarships to support first-year undergraduate students studying at Cass commencing their studies in September 2017 are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible for The Sandhu Charitable Foundation Scholarship:
- You must be holding an offer with Cass Business School and have chosen us as your firm choice. Please note that the award is subject to you having met all the entry requirements for your course.
- You are in need of financial assistance as determined by the Cass Development Office. This is will be assessed by your family income and a written statement explaining how receiving the scholarship will impact your personal circumstances and help you achieve your goals.
- The Scholarship will not be limited by any geographical criteria, although preference will be given to a student born in or a resident of West London.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Students will need to complete the online application form by July 31, 2017, and will be notified of the results of their application by October 31, 2017.