- This is a comprehensive scholarship that will cover tuition fees, thesis research costs, stipend (to cover living expenses and hostel) and a return air-ticket for applicants from outside Kenya and Uganda.
- Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria for postgraduate programmes of Egerton University.
- MSc applicants must have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in relevant agricultural science or related field.
- PhD applicants must have successfully completed masters or equivalent in a relevant agricultural science or related field.
- Applicants must submit a recommendation letter from their Head of Department, Dean or Principal of the specified institution collaborating with the CESAAM center.
- Qualified women are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Applicants from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan and Burundi are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply either online or by post enclosing their applications in the envelope marked CESAAM programmes. The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Application cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
- For PhD applicants, a concept note of not more than 4 pages stipulating research area of interest
Deadline: The deadline for applying for the scholarships is April 30, 2017.