- POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarships: This scholarship is offered for 1 Thai student and 1 non-Thai student.
- POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarships: The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee and program fee for the successful candidate.
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships: This scholarship offers full support for candidates’ tuition and program fees.
- For prospective students from Myanmar, please see the “Heinrich Boell Scholarships”. Full support for two students are available.
- The Scholarship from the Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University to commemorate The Celebrations on the Auspicious Occasion of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s 5th Cycle ( 60th) Birthday.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarship are awarded and For Scholarship, the application can be made only after receiving an acceptance letter from the MAIDS program.
- POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarships: 2 Scholarships
- POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarships: 2 Scholarships
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships: 1 Scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
- The Master of Arts Program in International Development Studies (MAIDS) annually offers a scholarship for applicants from the ten ASEAN member countries titled “POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarship.”
- This year, the MAIDS program offers one scholarship, “POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarship,” for a Thai applicant who intends to do their Thesis on the topic of Climate Change.
- For Myanmar and Vietnamese nationals, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship, “Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).”
- Thai and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent by post or via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.