UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre. The school offers a wide range of postgraduate business programmes that equip students to become the business leaders of the future.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme in the field of Business Analytics.
Worth of Award
- Prize consists of full-time EU tuition fees, worth up to a maximum value of €13,350.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A first-class honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a field including quantitative content, suitable for admission to the MSc in Business Analytics;
- If applicable, an English Language Requirement of IELTS 7.0 or better or TOEFL 100/120.
Any applicant who meets the above criteria and has accepted a place on the MSc in Business Analytics by 30 June 2017 (in the year of Scholarship commencement) will be eligible to apply for the Scholarship by writing to the Programme Manager Annmarie Connolly [annmarie.connolly-at-ucd.ie] by 30 June 2017 stating that they wish to be considered for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications are open.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.