Worth of Award
- Scholarship has a value of £10,000. Tuition fee waiver in the first instance with any remainder being paid as a maintenance grant.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have accepted a full-time place on one of the following Masters degrees in the School of English comencing in September 2017:
- Applied Linguistics MA
- Creative and Critical Writing MA
- English: Literature, Culture and Theory MA
- Modern and Contemporary Literature, Culture and Thought MA
- Sexual Dissidence MA
- UK, Europe and International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the scholarship you should submit the following documents by 31 May (either by email to english-at-sussex.ac.uk or in hard copy to the School of English at the address below):
- A cover letter
- A CV
- A transcript of your undergraduate degree
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of previous academic performance and potential future academic performance.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.