Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree programme at Imperial College London in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- Each President’s scholar will receive £1,000 for each undergraduate year of study.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- There are up to 112 President’s Undergraduate Scholarships available for students starting their studies in 2017-18.
- They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- There is no formal application process or separate application form for the President’s Undergraduate Scholarship scheme – academic departments are responsible for nominating scholarship recipients as part of the admission process.
- Their prospective department will use your UCAS application, references and any entry tests or interviews associated with your department to assess your academic merit and potential.
- All first-time undergraduate applicants, of any nationality, who have applied to the College by 15 October will be considered for these awards.
- Graduate Entry Medicine students are not eligible. Recipients of these awards might find reference to these scholarships as part of their admissions offer via UCAS Track.
- They will then receive a separate communication from Imperial’s Student Financial Support team a few days later.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 15, 2017.