These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme in the fields offered by the university.
Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The value of the scholarship is of 600 lei/month (including the holiday periods), it also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories.
- The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
- Ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Romania
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The candidate’s professional results,
- The quality of the letter of motivation,
- The quality of the CV,
- The letters of recommendation presented.
- International students from non-EU or non-EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via e-mail, at international. Office at unitbv.ro.
- The application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.