KTH Joint Programme Scholarships opens for applications for master’s students from non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries who are required to pay tuition fees and will be attending KTH for one term or one year of their studies as part of a joint master’s programme.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is directly applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- To be eligible to apply you must be a tuition-fee paying student and attend one or two semesters at KTH as part of a joint Master’s programme.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are welcome to apply.
- Students admitted to an EIT Master’s programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students from non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- For applicants who are attending KTH for the first year of the programme and have not applied through university admissions.se, you must send scans of your original Bachelor’s degree and transcripts (including official translations if they are not issued in English) to admissions-at-kth.se.
- For applicants who are attending KTH for the second year, you must send scans of your original transcripts from your first year of studies within the joint programme to admissions-at-kth.se.
Deadline: For studies at KTH starting in autumn 2017 the application period is open March 30 – April 16, 2017.